MFDS, Korea Ministry of Food and Drug Safety, approved
(Outer Layer Material)
Microfiber cloth with 1/100 the thickness of human hair
UV-R, A, and B blocking tested
Not become damp or humid?
Even though you can’t see it, the air you breathe can affect your health.
See what breathing and exposure to polluted air could cause.
[ MULTIFUCTIONAL MESHED COOLING FABRIC ]
Superior Quick Drying and Moisture Wicking
Wearing a mask every possible moment has become a part of everyday life.
High heat and humidity captured inside the mask not only gives you discomfort feeling but also reduces the filtration efficiency of your mask.
Inner layer of 6&6 mask is made of a premium cool mesh material keeping you cool and dry during prolonged wearing of the mask.
• Detail #1
Functional Microfiber Fabric
Microfiber is an eco-friendly functional fiber blocking harmful dust.
1. 1.Microfiber cloth with 1/100 the thickness of human hair provides soft and smooth texture.
2. Microfiber cloth absorbs moisture quickly and dries faster than cotton.
3. Microfiber cloth blocks the inflow of foreign substances and prevents contamination.
• Detail #2
Activated carbon fiber filter
It is called an activated carbon filter or a carbon filter and helps eliminate unpleasant odors
Activated carbon is a special type of carbon that can adsorb various molecules, and these are adsorbed in the large surface area by van der Waals forces. A gram of activated carbon has a surface area that can be as large as a football field, this means a surface area of 500 to 2000 m2/g and sometimes even more. The surface area of activated carbon is divided into micro, meso and marco pores.
1. Activated carbon (activated charcoal) has the strongest physical adsorption forces,
or the highest volume of adsorbing porosity, of any material known to mankind.
2. Activated carbon adsorbs and filters various organic components from both liquid and gas phase.
3. Carbon filters help eliminate unpleasant odors that indoor air remains fresh.
• Detail #3
PM 0.3 Filter
The pore size between the fibers are extremely small that it helps effectively prevent viruses, fungi, and bacteria.
1. Nanoscale fiber with smaller than 300nm in diameter
2. PM 0.3 filters more than 95% of viruses sized 3.0±0.3㎛
3. NIOSH, the US federal agency, approved BFE 95
4. 1.90% or higher filtration rate on PM 2.5 (Ultrafine dust diameter 2.5㎛)
• Detail #4
Non-woven Fabric Filter
Fiber and resign combined multi-tight structure
Filters fine particles, prevents rapid temperature changes, and supports outer layer of the mask.
• Detail #5
Respiratory Exhaust Valve System
Exhaust valve system attached to 6mask allows easier
exhalation than traditional masks, prevents humidity and
reduces uncomfortable heat and carbon dioxide buildup